• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tesco tunnels discontinued!!!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I called in Tescos today looking for more tunnels and a whole load of their new pet stuff has labels saying discontinued... and that includes the green tunnels :(

I have 3 available if anyone wants them :)

Altogther will cost £5 for first class postage or £4.50 for second class :D :D

There were some in my Tescos yesterday

Might be worth grabbing while you can, coz if the only available ones are snugglesafe for £10 each you might be able to make some money on them at a bunny fundraiser in the future?!

Since they were in the seasonal section I think they were always going to be "while stocks last" type thing.

Yep our tesco says dicontinued...not that they ever stocked the tunnels lol :) I should have bought about £100 worth when i went to that massive tesco hehe :p

I have one left if anyone still interested :D

its jsuta pet promo tho mine only started last week so should be going for a few weeeks yet if anyone wants anything from the pet promo let me know i can buy it and send it(will need payment for postage and item tho sorry!!) xx

I was randomly in the Tesco Extra in Port Glasgow and they still have the tunnels. They had quite a few in ready for the taking if anyone is local to there

Back