• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Big Thank You To PAH

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We had a stand in our local PAH yesterday..gave out lots of care leaflets and spoke to rabbit/guinea pig owners and potential owners:D

We also raised £104 :D
So huge thanks to Laura (LSpacehopper) and team for their continued support..(and the coffees!)
The bunnies will be sharing out the willow toys you kindly gave us later today!:D

Last edited:
We had a stand in our local PAH yesterday..gave out lots of care leaflets and spoke to rabbit/guinea pig owners and potential owners:D

We also raised £104 :D
So huge thanks to Laura (LSpacehopper) and team for their continued support..(and the coffees!)
The bunnies will be sharing out the willow toys you kindly gave us later today!:D

As I said....always a pleasure, never a chore ;)

Aww, well done everyone! :wave:

woo :)
i wish there was something like that at our local pah!

If you have some free time you could arrange to hold a stand for the RWA, or for your local rescue at P@H :D If you're a member of the RWA then they will arrange things with your nearest P@H for you, and also send you lots of leaflets and goodies for the stall! Myself and two other people from the South Yorks Hoppers group manned a stall for the RWA at one of the Sheffield branches of P@H over the summer and had a great time :D

Aww, well done everyone! :wave:

If you have some free time you could arrange to hold a stand for the RWA, or for your local rescue at P@H :D If you're a member of the RWA then they will arrange things with your nearest P@H for you, and also send you lots of leaflets and goodies for the stall! Myself and two other people from the South Yorks Hoppers group manned a stall for the RWA at one of the Sheffield branches of P@H over the summer and had a great time :D

Eh up Kay (and all other Boltonians) fancy It?? ;):D;)

Wish I had Laura in our local P@H:cry::D:D

Hands off she's ours!:lol:

and I know we are lucky with the team who work in our store..but perhaps more people need to talk to their local stores to find out what theirs are like rather than tar them all with the same brush:?

Hands off she's ours!:lol:

and I know we are lucky with the team who work in our store..but perhaps more people need to talk to their local stores to find out what theirs are like rather than tar them all with the same brush:?

I agree:D

Back