• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i've done alot of thinking this weekend

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i've done alot of thinking this weekend and i've decided i'm gonna get a husbun for petal in the summer. i think she's really lonely, she hasn't flopped out in months and i think she could do with company. once the playhouse is built and their all settled i'm gonna take a run up to assisi rescue centre and adopte a bunny for her (don't care what hubby thinks it's fair she's on her own). i'm really glad though that his is not a rushed feeling, i'm gonna do it right. do you think thats unfair to ted? ted seems really happy and flops out constantly and well i feel she's happy on her own but i could be wrong. does anyone own a rabbit that they've tried bonding nurmeous times but they just prefer your compnay? any advice is most welcome.

Last edited:
I think that sounds a great plan :) Make sure you show us lots of pics when you get the new bunner :D

I have three buns who think they are bonded with me and don't want a bunny friend (they see them as an invader). Some bunnies are happier with a human friend, or maybe more pickier with the bunny friends they want. If Ted seems happy then just go with it, if it changes in the future, then maybe reassess.

At the end of the day you're doing what you think is in their best interests, and that's all anyone can do.

New bunny! Exciting!

aw thanks sky-o, yeah i just get that feeling off ted that she wouldn't want another bunny friend she can't even stand my husband being in the same room as her and me :lol: she thumps at him. well will hopefully get the playhouse up and running in may time. fingers cross theres no more job loses.

My bunny Daisy was 100% devoted to Fluffy.Since he passed over we are trying to bond her with a gorgeous little lad- to no avail.My daughter reckons I'll never bond her as she's bonded to me,however with help I'm going to keep trying until the experts tell me otherwise.

Back