• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boys.... well the rats and boyfriend ;-)

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
Freddy, Jason and Michael are strangely obsessed with our mouths... if you don't open up willingly they either pry it open (they're surprisingly strong!) or scratch your face to bits trying :lol:

113RESIZED.jpg

121RESIZED.jpg

126RESIZED.jpg

122RESIZED.jpg

118RESIZED.jpg

107RESIZED.jpg

116RESIZED.jpg

And one of Daniel talking to his daddy... while Flash is thinking about coming out of the cage (which he does... honest!)

098RESIZED.jpg

:lol: my rats loved mouths!

The white and grey one is GORGEOUS :love:

I've just never known any that are sooooo obsessed lol, they literally sat there for a good 10 minutes and only stopped cos he put them back home :lol:
I wouldn't mind but other week he said I was a bit minging cos I shared a sandwich with them, but he's quite happy to let them do that :roll::lol:

You can't tell from the pics but there are 2 grey and white ones... the one looking in Mark's mouth is Jason and the one in the other pics is Michael. They're almost identical, Michael just has a little extra grey bit on his head.

They're all gorgeous of course, but I've always loved gray and white ones!
Especially coz they're not normal hooded rats (I had hooded), I've always had a proper love for the ones that look like your Jason and Michael :love::love::love:

They are soooo beautiful, hubby won't let me have rats :( I doubt that these photos would help me change his mind either:lol:

lucky you!

Lovely rats :love: What are the hanging basket type things in the cage?? I've got two boys and always looking out for new ideas. I've never seen them before.

:lol: great pics :D I have some dentists, they really hurt sometimes too :shock: I have one with a bit of an ear fetish as well :lol:

Lovely rats :love: What are the hanging basket type things in the cage?? I've got two boys and always looking out for new ideas. I've never seen them before.

I got one of those baskets from Wilkinsons, 2 years later and it still hasn't made it into the cage :oops:

They're from wilkinsons, I got them from the storage tub section. They're a very popular place to sleep and escape to when they want to eat in peace :lol:
The only problem I have is these boys are obsessed with chewing cable ties... and that's how I attach the baskets to the cage! So I've had to add some giant paperclips so that at least there's no danger of anyone getting squished by a falling basket :roll:

I've had the chewing through cable ties too, I had attached some cardboard tubes to the sides and under levels but eventually Leroy and Sid could no longer resist them. Naughty ratties. :lol:

I've had the odd one chewed by previous rats but I swear these 3 are going for a record or something :lol: sometimes they try and chew through them while I'm attaching them!

Back