• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any other rabbits like a change?

mum2buns

Warren Scout
...if I move things round in the boys' shed they get so excited they love it. It's like they have moved into a brand new shed. I also do the same with the run as it's a moveable one and they are thrilled when I do that.
I only have to move their little stool and it's fun, fun fun

I've not worked out if Mint likes his things moved or not, he certainly seems excitable after everything is moved around and goes around scenting things, picking them up and throwing them around. I can't make out if he is angry or enthusiastic !

these pair hate change... when i do the litter trays they lie where it should be and eat the bits of stray hay :roll::roll:

im so para they will pee if i take too long to put the trays back :lol::lol:

I move things around all the time and every time it is the same exploration 'oooh look mummy I've never seen this before what can it be?' Very cute. :D

There is only one thing I am not allowed to move and if I do Huppie thumps like crazy and gets very agitated. Other than that it is all terribly fun. Alas that also goes for cleaning...it takes me twice as long to clean anything as it should because it is soooooo much fun playing with the dustpan and rubbish bag and all the moved and moving objects. I can't count the number of times Rambaldi has found his way in the rubbish bag... :roll:

Emma

it takes me twice as long to clean anything as it should because it is soooooo much fun playing with the dustpan and rubbish bag and all the moved and moving objects. I can't count the number of times Rambaldi has found his way in the rubbish bag...

Mine does this too ! I've started putting him outside when cleaning as the rubbish bag has holes in it within moments.

I move things around all the time and every time it is the same exploration 'oooh look mummy I've never seen this before what can it be?' Very cute. :D

There is only one thing I am not allowed to move and if I do Huppie thumps like crazy and gets very agitated. Other than that it is all terribly fun. Alas that also goes for cleaning...it takes me twice as long to clean anything as it should because it is soooooo much fun playing with the dustpan and rubbish bag and all the moved and moving objects. I can't count the number of times Rambaldi has found his way in the rubbish bag... :roll:

Emma

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

alvin looks at the bin bag with anger for ages.. soon as i turn my back the little monster pulls a chunk out of it and wee covered hay goes everywhere :lol:

lol how sweet. well sometime i don't put ted's toys out in the hallway, she loves it and goes for ad runs and binkies in the hallway and then charges into the bedroom.

Back