• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more Bean photos

n785770060_5524170_5463.jpg

Bean V's a Christmas Dino
n785770060_5524192_9617.jpg

Bean snuck some grapes from the Fruit bowl back to his cage!!!! :shock:
n540485017_3906782_2130.jpg

Sorry..did you say something...Bean at Auntie Laura's
n540485017_3906787_3932.jpg

Looking very cute. Bean had a holiday at Auntie Laura's whilst we went on holiday to France. Bean was such a flirt with Auntie Laura

Soon to have Rosie to keep him company! Hopefully fingers crossed.

Thought we had just lost Bean in our flat somewhere but then found him asleep in between our pillows on our Bed...fast asleep bless him. He has never slept in the bedroom before!

Bless!

Will post pics soon!

Argh so you're having the lovely Rosie. Are you local? Will we get to see your lovely bunners once they are bonded.... in the flesh I mean.

Beanie is scrumptious - I am a sucker for a chinny.

Argh so you're having the lovely Rosie. Are you local? Will we get to see your lovely bunners once they are bonded.... in the flesh I mean.

Beanie is scrumptious - I am a sucker for a chinny.

I am the lucky one who is to meet bean in the flesh, he is coming to me for just over a week to be bonded whilst his owner is out galivanting :lol:

You can pop over to me to see them Helen.

We are in Isleworth near Twickenham. So it took me about 20 mins the other night to get back from Caroline's off the M3.

Yeah - you can deffo meet Bean and Rosie when they are paired up. Bean has just had a massive 'I want to lick you daddy' session when I woke him up from sleeping on the bed. Bless him.

Can't wait for him to have a little Rabbit friend too.

Gutted that we didn't get to the Rabbit expo!

Galavanting = Viva Las Vegas!

Oooo he is going to be loving all the attention whilst I am away. He is a bit of a flirt with women - as you can see by the Auntie Laura photos!

He is VERY cute - Rosie is a very lucky girlie indeed!!

Rosie has perked up a treat today, I have been telling her about Bean and her stay at Aunty Janices Bonding Parlour (nearly typed that wrong :oops:) and it has improved her appetite!!

Tee hee! So pleased she is perking up. I too have been telling Bean about Auntie Janice's bonding weekend!

Bean has just been learning about Lost on Sky 1 too!

he loves it...which is always a + point.

Awww he's so cute and what a lucky boy to be meeting Rosie, i might have to pop round and say hi to Janice too while they are there ;)

I am the lucky one who is to meet bean in the flesh, he is coming to me for just over a week to be bonded whilst his owner is out galivanting :lol:

You can pop over to me to see them Helen.

Yes please! Just let me know when and I'll be there (never know what you can solicit on a trip to Janices - shed here, shed there :lol:)

I think that they are going to look wonderful together. Just have to have everything crossed for it to be lurv at first sight.:love::love::love::love:

Back