• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plastic beaker

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am never spending money on rabbit toys again! Strawberry has just spent half an hour throwing a plastic beaker around! He is having a great time with it running round the lounge with it locked in his mouth!

Oh he must have seen me typing this- he is now fed up with the beaker and wanting to eat the maths textbook I have on the sofa while I try and do my planning for tomorrow!

We have only had him 2 weeks and he has the most amazing little character! Our other male bunny Graham can be such a grump at times but Strawberry is great!

******- he has now just eaten a rubber button off the TV remote! He is a real chewer! Im fairly sure rubber isnt the healthest thing to eat but he was never going to spit it out!

Bless him:)Loppy plays with my o/h's shoes-pulling them by laces etc as if he were a dog.Naturally I dont let on....:D

haha Elsa (my friends rabbit) enjoyed playing with an empty 2l bottle of lemonade... the bottle was nearly the size of her, hehe. Also any cardboard box in her way may get destroyed haha

:lol: "stareing at whats left of her remote* dunno what it is about remote its just the buttons :lol: you will have to watch for everything it only takes two seconds and theyve chewed

Back