• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry to ask Again but Harry Really Needs Vibes - U/D Hopefully on the Mend

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has been in stasis all day and despite treatment he is still very poorly :cry:
I dont know the cause of his stasis. There were no warning signs.
I am hoping its not related to the Inflammatory Bowel Disease he was treated for (successfully, or so we thought) last year.

:cry:

Last edited:
Vibes..

Jane what treatment do you give for Stasis? Im guessing your doing it from home?

As instructed by my Vet he has had Metoclopromide, Metacam, Vetergesic, Ranitidine. He is also on subcutaneous fluids (Hartmanns Solution) and a heatpad.

He had 2 SS pellets yesterday. He normally has A+P but has had SS in the past without a problem. I find it hard to believe that 2 SS pellets have made him this poorly.

OMG Jane not another bunny getting poorly.Big hugs for you and a big kissy and mega healing vibes coming Harry's way

As instructed by my Vet he has had Metoclopromide, Metacam, Vetergesic, Ranitidine. He is also on subcutaneous fluids (Hartmanns Solution) and a heatpad.

He had 2 SS pellets yesterday. He normally has A+P but has had SS in the past without a problem. I find it hard to believe that 2 SS pellets have made him this poorly.

Thanks Jane.
Just i got a receipt from Vets about Bella and her treatment wanted to see what you treated with.

Hope he feels better soon :)

Thanks yet again everyone :)
Harry is a bit brighter within himself. I'll be keeping up his treatment throughout the night so I am just off for a couple of hours sleep now as Harry has just had more fluids and pain relief. I'll check on him again at midnight.

xx

Back