• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple tree branches

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Not Sure how interested people will be, or if it is in the right place if people are interested.

but...

My buns are currently chomping on some of the prunings from my allotment apple tree (Its huge, I spent 2 hours pruning and still have not reached the top!)

It has not been treated with pesticides or anything like that for a good 5 years, I would expect even longer.

Would anyone be interested in some? I would need money towards postage, and I would like a donation to Elaine, Not sure of prices, as each bundle would be different. Most of the branches are the same thickness as branches that come in the willow bundles, although I do have some up to the thickness of the top bit of the average thumb.

Feel free to move if necessary.

Ooh, I might be interested! I find it hard to feed my bun anything other than supermarket greens (I dont have a garden) so this would be perfect. What kind of price were you thinking of?

Ive just weighed some

Average thickness is similar to willow sticks, these are longer, about 6-8 in a bundle. Weight about 200g and would be 1.24ish to post.

Mixed, some thick ones some thin ones (as above) 6-8 in a bundle weigh about 260 g and would be about 1.63ish to post.

Large (3 in a bundle) weigh 1kg, would be 2.49 to post, can do these as individual (individually can vary between 200g and 800g, pm me if you want these.

Please remember I would like a donation to Elaine at Tameside too.

For those of you still interested, could you please PM me for paypal addresses / addresses

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to those who have bought these, I will not be able to post til Thursday/Friday, I've got a bout of bad cold/Flu either way it is affecting my asthma, and I can't do too much.

Back