• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Face Book Group Pls Join - Make Mine Chocolate Uk

help

If you guys wouldnt mind please...
We are allowed to use their posters etc we got a good one Easter one which I love but my computer wont allow me to look at the other stuff (mmc actually emailed me that poster to use) would you guys have a look at their flyers etc and e-mail any you may think would be relevant for my Easter run-up selling of book and general bun info days please...if you wouldnt mind...
winston.angel@ntlworld.com you have to have acrobe 9 or summit to view

If you guys wouldnt mind please...
We are allowed to use their posters etc we got a good one Easter one which I love but my computer wont allow me to look at the other stuff (mmc actually emailed me that poster to use) would you guys have a look at their flyers etc and e-mail any you may think would be relevant for my Easter run-up selling of book and general bun info days please...if you wouldnt mind...
winston.angel@ntlworld.com you have to have acrobe 9 or summit to view

Are you able to contact Lisa directly at the site? or via the Hay Experts as I am sure she'd help you out.

Are you able to contact Lisa directly at the site? or via the Hay Experts as I am sure she'd help you out.

Yeah the site sent through the poster/easter one and mmc leaflet and said if i'm still having problems just to tell them and theyll send more but feel **** keep pestering people so if anyone on here can access it then that be good.
I forgot about Lisa and the hay experts, hmmm

Yeah the site sent through the poster/easter one and mmc leaflet and said if i'm still having problems just to tell them and theyll send more but feel **** keep pestering people so if anyone on here can access it then that be good.
I forgot about Lisa and the hay experts, hmmm

It is actually Lisa's campaign. She has the rights to it in this country so everything is down to her. She has teamed up with the RWF to use their mighty knowledge and contacts to do even more good.

I think it's a fab campaign and I am hoping that if we all get involved this year might see a very big difference in rabbit welfare.

It is actually Lisa's campaign. She has the rights to it in this country so everything is down to her. She has teamed up with the RWF to use their mighty knowledge and contacts to do even more good.

I think it's a fab campaign and I am hoping that if we all get involved this year might see a very big difference in rabbit welfare.

I didnt realise that I contacted the american make my chocolate organisers direct and thats who I have been talking with and got my stuff off.
Ill ask lisa though yeah I have her info as I dont want to get wrong for copyright or whatever I thought if mmc american people gave me permission it was ok:oops: oops they said to put their suport stuff on page etc aswell

Back