• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Pip

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Pip is an adorable English spot x bunny. She is a late middle aged girlie now, 6 years, so would really like a quiet household to enjoy her twilight years.

Pip has not really been handled by her previous owners (they even thought she was a boy!) they used to just chuck the food in with her because they said she was aggressive. As she had not been neutered this is hardly surprising! At present Pip is overweight so is on a diet to get her back to a healthy weight and so she can be spayed. This should really help to calm her down.

After so many years on her own, it would be lovely if she could have a husbun of her own to share her retirement with.

**Story written by Santa**

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

Wowee, that's some flab she's got hanging off the front there isn't it! I'm sure with some delicious hay and A&P, that'll be shifted in no time :)

She needs a bra!! Bless her, in the human world she would be about a D cup!!

Sandy boy would like to propose to pip and ask if she would like to be wifey bun number 4 he has his own place ( Solvent) an a maid to look after him!(slave)

There would be an age difference (he's 15) so is she looking for a sugar daddy!!!:wave:

Awww so pretty

If only my hubby was easier to convince of things... He still says no to a wife for Fluffs :( Though I suppose I have to stop somewhere. Thats about 5 older lady buns I would have taken in as wives for Fluffy by now...

Back