• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks Raine

donna-arc

Mama Doe
I'd like to thank Raine for all her efforts yesterday in getting the Gloustershire bunnies down to us. It was a long old journey and she didn't get a chance for a cuppa at Alice's or Janice's as things were running late.
The bunnies were completely laid back and unfazed by the journey which is good.
What time did you eventually get home?
Big thanks once again xxx

No thanks necessary. Arc have always been there when there is an emergency outside their area and my run does not compare with all your hard work on behalf of rabbit welfare. You are all amazing. Thank you so much for taking in the 13 bunnies, it has helped them considerably and Alice in this emergency rescue.

I still had my pink fluffy bed jacket on underneath my coat and wanted to get back for Daisy, so had to miss the great day Helen and everyone put together. Also didn't have to tint my roots:lol: Keeping one's night clothes on maybe will be my new timesaving strategy - I was already to get back into bed last night, still minus an important wash:roll:

We have just had a call to say my son's football has cancelled, so could have done the run today (may have been less horse boxes:D), but all the bunnies are now settled and I can wash and tint my hair.

Last edited:
Shes up and down. Bristol have restarted all her meds again, but I think we are only giving her a short amount of time. I don't think she has long, maybe days. Whilst she is still having good moments and eating, we will continue.

Since I wrote the above, she has eaten a packet of the Science recovery off a spoon and delivered some wonderful looking poos. Its so great for bunnies with sore mouths and she loves it. They advise 1 - 2 sachets a day. Do you think it would be detrimental to feed 3 as I think she would eat it?

Last edited:
Shes up and down. Bristol have restarted all her meds again, but I think we are only giving her a short amount of time. I don't think she has long, maybe days. Whilst she is still having good moments and eating, we will continue.

Since I wrote the above, she has eaten a packet of the Science recovery off a spoon and delivered some wonderful looking poos. Its so great for bunnies with sore mouths and she loves it. They advise 1 - 2 sachets a day. Do you think it would be detrimental to feed 3 as I think she would eat it?

Wouldn't think it would hurt at all - she'll only eat what she feels able to x

Lorraine, let's not leave it till the next time - lets just make a date for a visit hey or we'll be waiting forever.

By the way, yesterday Sonia and Tom (who you homechecked in Oxford) came along and said hi.

Catch up soon I hope. Well done Missus for your efforts yesterday.

Back