• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miss elizebeth swan and doc will turner

areia

Wise Old Thumper
thought id update on my two love birds they are both sooo sweet together and loving, just a lil fight for attention when mommies around :lol:

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo who nicked all the food
2pyrxat.jpg

it wassn me
6eztx3.jpg

hmmmmmmmm nummy
2i8kwzl.jpg

siiiiiiideeee byyyyy siddeee
11v2u5u.jpg

periscope bunnnnnie
View My Video

weeeeee binkkkkkkkkky
View My Video

doc always has too steal the limelight but at least beth is looking cute
View My Video

yup she has be it a little tubby :oops: she still has her uber cuteness she has dark grey patches now on her ears , and shes so placid and easy going like doc loves her chin rubs, going to book her in for her spay next month before the hormones kick in
duchess didnt want to put her down when she was round picking up jim she got all shnuggly :lol:

Awww, she has grown quite a bit. She was such a skinny little girl, Donna was a bit worried about her. But she was too naughty to be poorly. :lol:
They make a lovely pair!

aunty donna has been round an says shes not the same bun

as for being nawty shes an angel compaired to doc never escaped chewed anything she shouldnt, but im sure doc will rub orf on her eventually lol doc and beth are the most laid back hooman friendly easy going buns ive ever had, they follow me everywhere in the kitchen demanding for a lay down to be used as a climbing frame :lol:

Back