• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits have.....

Do I take that as a no then??

:lol::lol::lol:don't know actually, I was just a little surprised as I didn't expect that question, but I would be interested to know the answer, I do give some of mine a thin slice of apple or banana, but never tried clemantines, having said that I do syringe pineapple juice if that's any help:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, I am not being much help am I:oops::oops:

:lol: For a minute I thought I had asked a really stupid question. :shock:

I was just sitting here eating a clementine with a bunny watching me and didn't know if she could have a bit. :oops:

I've offered a bit to my bunny before, but he ran away from it as if it was going to eat him first

Thanks. :) I've eaten it now, after thinking I had asked a stoopid question :lol: but when I have one tomorrow, I'll try her on a piece. ;)

I just figured a tiny little bit, like less than half, would do no harm even if it wasn't the best thing for them!
Then he ran away from it anyway :roll::lol:

Thanks. :) I've eaten it now, after thinking I had asked a stoopid question :lol: but when I have one tomorrow, I'll try her on a piece. ;)

I'm really sorry:oops:, I didn't mean you to think you were stupid but I was just so surprised by the question:lol::lol::lol:eek:h dear :oops::oops::oops:at least we know the answer now:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I offered Tinkerbell some and she just legged it :roll:

Don't think she was too impressed!

Maybe you had a bunnys instinct about it as Tinkerbell and Steph182's bunny obviously thought :shock::shock::shock::shock: too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Justine comes back and tells us what happens, I would love to know now:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope Justine comes back and tells us what happens, I would love to know now:oops:

I'm back with my bunny's verdict. :lol: She cautiously sniffed it, chinned it and ran off. So I guess she doesn't like it. :lol:

Never mind. All the more for me then.:lol:

pearl has gobbled a slice of orange in the past... greedy gal she is but alvin is not a fan of citrus :shock:

ive noticed orange gives the chippies runny poops so i dont personally give it to the buns either now

they do have a strong smell im just thinking of acidic levels im sure a small peice as a really rare treat cant do any harm i mean you can give a small amount of pinapple, i just try to give buns foods that would natrualy been in there diet in the wild and the farmers veg patch :lol: i feed small bits of strawberries and raspberries in the summer and half a grape to mine as rare treats it is funny watching them eat grapes they sort of explode and they have the confused look on there faces :lol:

Back