• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disgusted With People..Poor Bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I arranged to meet a lady today to collect her bunny she could no longer "look after"
Well she opened the box with the bunny in and I could be heard saying.."Oh my God..poor rabbit"
This is the bunny's eye after I had cleaned the pus off :evil:
gipseye.jpg

The photos don't show that she had pus coming out of both eyes..whch I wiped off with tissue straight away..her dewlap was huge and matted and she is so sore in the fold
I then turned her over:cry::cry::evil:
gipsb.jpg

I thought as first Flystrike and said this..but the owner said "oh no its not flystrike she had that last year..this is just where she is sore"
JUST where she is sore?:evil::evil:
again pic doesn't show clearly as she was a bit cleaner here..but she was actually bleeding from the open sore to the right of her genitals in pic :cry:..hence why I thought flystrike
She was urine soaked..matted and sore on tummy, genitals and legs and had obviously been kept somewhere filthy
Marie (bluebunny saw her as she was meeting me at same place to pick up her new pig)
These pics were taken when I had her back at Ange's house where Ange helped to cut off the matts, clean her up a bit and apply Sudocrem to her underside
We named her Gipsy and here she is a bit cleaner and happier..you can see how overweight she is at the front end
Gipsya.jpg

and another
Gipsy.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid women :evil: that poor bunny must have been so sore. Glad you've got her now and can make her more comfortable.

Oh gosh! That poor bunny - just sore:shock::censored:
So very pleased she is with you now Jill, she looks a million times better already. She's a gorgeous bunny.

Oh dear God, what is wrong with the human race :censored::censored::censored:

Hello Gypsy, you are a lovely looking girl and you will be happy now - thank goodness :love:

Poor girly:( I did see her today when i met Jill its very upsetting to think someone who claims a rabbit is well loved and cared for can be so badly neglected
Hope shes feeling better soon x bet her poor bits are so sore for her,I cant belive how wee stained her feet were:(

..I told her never to get another rabbit and that to remember they are not toys or moving ornaments but live animals and the state of this rabbit was disgusting. I said "people like you make me so cross..there is no excuse for this"

Gipsy is now settled in a nice, clean 6 foot hutch and has eaten well:D

Last edited:
I will add that I did tell it to the lady straight..I told her never to get another rabbit and that to remember they are not toys or moving ornaments but live animals and the state of this rabbit was disgusting. I said "people like you make me so cross..there is no excuse for this"

Gipsy is now settled in a nice, clean 6 foot hutch and has eaten well:D

That's good. Hope the woman had the decency to feel ashamed. Gipsy is a lovely girlie!

:shock::shock: Really? God i thought she was probably an old bun, that had been pretty much forgotten, hence her being in such a mess. Thank god she's with someone who can care for her now!

same here poor gal looks old beyond her years so glad shes in better hands now

Will do Jane:D
Gipsy was so good while I was holding her and Ange was dealing with her rear end (lucky Ange got the good job!)..I think she will be a nice natured girl

Will do Jane:D
Gipsy was so good while I was holding her and Ange was dealing with her rear end (lucky Ange got the good job!)..I think she will be a nice natured girl

Bless her :love:

I hope her previous owner gets a nasty case of piles at the same time as a bad bout of diarrhoea. See how she likes being 'a bit sore'..........

what a gorgeous girly! She is beautiful, How can anyone do this and claim she is well kept!

Nose rubs and snuggles from my lot to her, although she looks rather at home with you.

Another job well done Jill

Back