• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: Ralphy....single handsome male

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Ralfy.jpg

Look at this little man looking for love with a little girlie bun ...:love:

see his credentials below...............

Description ...
lovely handsome lionhead cross

Temperement..........
Happy , cheeky , friendly , excitable .:D

Interests and hobbies .......
Loves weeing on people:oops: , likes running around like a looney , loves digging ....
oooh and did i mention spraying wee ..and of course weeing :oops::roll:

known medical problems .......
We always have buns teeth checked when being neutered ... Ralphy had a small spur on one tooth which we had burred off ...
probably wont cause a problem as long as he has a good diet with plenty of hay but of course we cant guarentee this ..

type of home wanted ......
Due to Ralphy love of the sport "wee flicking" he is looking for an outdoor home :roll: :lol: although we are hopeing that in time his love of this sport will wane as his hormones die down ;)

Last edited:
he is a really lovely bunny who enjoys cuddles. its just he gets too excited and guidy when he gets attention that he just has to spray :roll: but i forgive him :love: he's adorable.

I may have to print out vast amounts of copies of his picture and stick them up all over the house in the hope that hubby see's at least one of them and falls in love lol. Glad to hear about the WEE improvement...

I may have to print out vast amounts of copies of his picture and stick them up all over the house in the hope that hubby see's at least one of them and falls in love lol. Glad to hear about the WEE improvement...

i will try and get some more piccies now hes not weeing on me. hes got one of those faces where you just want to pick him up and give him cuddles :love:

Back