• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even After Eight Years.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........a fast asleep Bernie Bunny still scares me witless ...........

Mouth open.............:shock:
004-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:
I've been there a time or two :roll: Standing with my heart still until I'm sure I can see them breathing!

Esme was in a similar state this week but with her eyes open so I reached across to stroke her and she shot across the room :oops: I was totally convinced she knew I was there :oops::cry:

:shock::shock: I would also be doing a lot of prod action if I saw my two like that!

Its like why do you insist on sleeping like you've just died! Meh!

xx

beth ive noticed does this scared my son comes in screaming shes dead i gently blow on her and i get the look of death " dooooooo you minddddddddd" whoops sorwie :?

Yeah that defo. looks like a bunny that has passed out ! My bunny has never done this, but my last guinea did often, and I never got used to it. He would lie there motionless, even when I approached, lying on his side with his eyes closed.

:shock: Omd i would have gone mental if i saw ogs like that :lol:
Whenever ogs or andy are asleep like that i completely stop what im doing and just concrete their body movement - i awlays convince myself that they're not moving so cough * so i dont feel so guilty for waking them up :lol:* and then they usually wake up :lol:

Zaphod does this too me all the time, it terrifies me!!!!! :shock:. I have to call his name, just to be sure and boy do I get a hard look for that :lol:

Back