• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen (The Duchess) did a fabulous job today

Oldie Bunny

Warren Scout
I popped into Helen's Rabbit Expo in Windlesham this afternoon.

I know I said this to you Helen, but it bears repeating - you did a fabulous job! I can't imagine the amount of time and effort you put into organising the information around the hall as well as the stalls there. It is a shining example of what the National Rabbit Week should be about - spreading good educational information about rabbits and having some fun too.

Absolutely 100% agree, she and everyone else who helped organise and set up did a fab job and it was a great afternoon!

Yes well done Helen - that must have taken a lot of organising. There were loads of people there, lots of things sold, information given and discussions had. Very successful and hopefully it has made a lot of people give some more thought to rabbits :)

Hello to everyone I spoke to and nice to meet some for the first time, and sorry I didn't really get a chance to chat to you Helen but it was great to see you :)

Hello All:wave:

Thank you for those lovely words.

So sorry that I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone personally. It was quite busy wasn't it!

Guys, I always knew bunny people are a fab community and this confirmed it for me today. Thank you so much to all.

Lets do it all again!!!

Yes well done Helen - that must have taken a lot of organising. There were loads of people there, lots of things sold, information given and discussions had. Very successful and hopefully it has made a lot of people give some more thought to rabbits :)

Hello to everyone I spoke to and nice to meet some for the first time, and sorry I didn't really get a chance to chat to you Helen but it was great to see you :)
:wave: Sorry I didn't get to chat to you "Santa" ... how come you didn't have your RU badge on..... naughty Helen ;) .. Anyway, I'm pleased to say you won the first prize in the raffle - the bunny basket. Just got to work out how to get it to Essex to you now.

:wave: Hiya Wiggie, nice to meet you.

I've been in awe of Helen for the past few weeks as I've watched her ideas take shape and put all the work into this that she did and I can honestly say it was a priviledge to to take part.

AAAAwwwwh Jill :oops:

Thank you - you've been a star and well, you will be a star now that your chocolate brownies are going to feature at the Mike Mine Chocolate stand at the RWF Conference. You rock!

im sorry i missed it :( but having no babysitter and a child with aspergers hed of been ok with the buns and hes very good at educating people about buns even to those who know all about them :lol: but he would of gotton figety after an hour bless him, glad it went well though well done to all those who chipped in :D

Brilliant Day today!!

Said it in another posting but wanted to say it again - fabuloso and well done for top class day xxx

My Greedy Three say 'Do it again, Duchess......!!!! :bunny::rabbit2::bunny:

Back