• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess who's back in the house - update

ecudc

Warren Veteran
PANDA :love::love:

45cda216.jpg

My norty little former foster bunny is over here again to learn to behave like a proper fat fluff from the school of Sooty, Honey & Rosie. Sooty pointed him in the right direction by giving him a good groom, then ruined it by giving him a nip.

This is going to be a really difficult bond so not holding out much hope but panda has been getting worse and worse with humans by himself & has tried to take serious chunks out of any other bunny we've tried to bond him to....so mammoth 3 day bonding session coming up...chloe thankfully taking the night shift :)

At the mo they are sitting beside me nibbling a bit of hay. Panda is not very happy, sitting quite quiet as I just took them for a car ride & found out that he hates it. All bunnies covered in drool.....that rules out one bonding technique :roll::roll:

Last edited:
I just gave them some food. Panda & rosie are tucking in. Sooty & honey do not look that impressed. Honey is doing this face:

P1010035.jpg

update

Chloe has had them all last night & today....they kept her up till 5:00 am :shock:

Sooty keeps grooming panda, then bites his bum
honey seems to be very well behaved
Panda is having a bit of a go at everyone
Rosie is taking revenge on a year of bullying by honey & keeps biting her bum.

However, just got a message that they seem to have called a truce. They're not allies as such yet but haven't scrapped for a while.

poor panda, such a big personality in such a small bunny. Still we've tried him with about 5 other bunnies and he kept attacking them :( so there was a choice, my lot, the 15 fat fluffs or a solo life. This is his best option so hope he realises that.

meanwhile as chloe as bonding mine, I'm bonding blitzen to a lovely dutchy called honey. Tiny bit of humping but they are now best of friends.....if only everything was that easy.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for Panda that they settle ok

So glad Blitzen is getting a wife bun :)

yup they are completely snuggled now. felt a bit silly really as they are with us for bonding until thursday but he really could have taken them home with him as they're fine. They are leicester peeps so it's a bit of a treck & can't get back down to us until the end of the week. Still it should mean that they are completely ready to go into their fabo looking 7 ft hutch & 3 metre run for during the day :shock::D & since my bunnies are at chloes it's the least I can do.

yup they are completely snuggled now. felt a bit silly really as they are with us for bonding until thursday but he really could have taken them home with him as they're fine. They are leicester peeps so it's a bit of a treck & can't get back down to us until the end of the week. Still it should mean that they are completely ready to go into their fabo looking 7 ft hutch & 3 metre run for during the day :shock::D & since my bunnies are at chloes it's the least I can do.
Oh thats brilliant news - is it someone off here will we get pics? 7ft :shock: lucky boy

Oh thats brilliant news - is it someone off here will we get pics? 7ft :shock: lucky boy

I don't think they are on here but the kids are heading towards teenagedhood so you never know. Very amusing having the two kids there & watching their bunny hump the life out of blitzen :shock::shock: They boy kept saying "she can't get pregnant can she" & I was like :oops::oops::oops::lol::oops::oops::oops:

:thumb: Julia, feel free to come round and have your fingers bitten off anytime if this works out :)

Back