• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billie-Joe and the bed obsession

luvabun

Warren Veteran
BJ has been banned from the bed since he weed on it (they're perfectly litter trained apart from that). So since he's been banned, he absolutely obsesses about being on the bed to the extend that I've tried to arrange the bedding so high he can't get up there. Wrong. You see him casing the joint, working out how to do it :lol: and yes, the minute my backs turned, he's up there.

boys002.jpg

boys001.jpg

You'll have to get those cot-side thingies to put around your bed !! :lol: :lol:

ETA and that lovely valance is just asking to be nibbled !! :lol:

Eyeliner buns! :love:

Lola is litter trained but she always has to poo n wee on my bed and sofa:shock:

Love the pics of that oh so innocent bunny just erm looking around ....yeah right!

Lola gets out of her litter tray to especially poo on my bed when invited!!!

Poor deprived BJ not being allowed to go peepee on your bed! It would be a lot easier just putting a waterproof sheet over the bed as there's nothing like the appeal of the forbidden. :lol:

Eyeliner buns! :love:

Lola is litter trained but she always has to poo n wee on my bed and sofa:shock:

Love the pics of that oh so innocent bunny just erm looking around ....yeah right!

Lola gets out of her litter tray to especially poo on my bed when invited!!!

oh my god lola and honey must be related its like o.k im litter trained but im gona sprint up the stairs just to pee on ure bed and run back down to pee on the couch lol NAUGHTY!!:lol:

:lol: Naughty bun bun. My bed consists of an old bed under a new bed, its very high (1.6m) and I need a stool to climb into it. My bunnies can clear it in one leap :shock:

what is it about beds & peeing :roll: You had better watch it or soon you will have a nice lace duvet cover :)

omg its Ozzy's twin.... a pair of terrors!! hehe Luckily Ozzy hasn't managed a 3ft jump yet... he's be blimmin close tho (when attempting to get on my desk! haha) your bun looks like he's another contender for the rabbit olympics hehe he's beautiful :D:D

Back