• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Speech On Rabbits

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
Hello, :wave:

In March I'll be having to give a speech, and I've decided that rabbits will be my topic. I'd like to raise awareness throughout my town, about the welfare of rabbits and how they are much more than your next meal. :(

No matter how much I hate (yes, hate) public speaking, I'm sort of forced to. This is my third year doing one, and the nervousness hasn't quite subsided. :roll: Anyway, it has to be 3-5 minutes long and I'm hoping to breifly cover the matter's of spaying/neutering, a rabbits senstive diet, kids with rabbits, house rabbits, housing, and maybe some more. Oh, and I want to talk a bit about the deathes of buns so the people that might already own a bunny will have some knowledge. I know that everyone on here has some facts to share and if you could give some to me I'd be very grateful. :D I really want to give 100% accurate advice. Thanks!

Anna

If you have 3 - 5 minutes I can guarantee that you will not have the time to cover all the topics you have mentioned however briefly. I would suggest to make it beneficial to the people you are delivering this to you should perhaps pick one or at the most 2 of the topic areas and cover them in more detail.

Well, I'd say spaying and neutering would be a good one and also house rabbits. Alot of people around here don't seem to know anything about the health of rabbits. I'll take this into mind. :)

What about vaccinating? :? People dont realise the actual costs of owning a bunny. I agree Neutering would be the main thing to cover. Another thing people dont realise is the size accommodation a bunny needs :)

Just a few things - im tired so dont know if it makes sense :lol::lol: xXx

Back