• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny B & B

twobunnies&apony

Alpha Buck
Thinking ahead to the Summer and possible holidays, for humans I mean, I was wondering if any of you ever send your bunnies to bunny B & Bs? I don't have a neighbour who can look after mine so my options are trying to find a mobile bunny sitting service or B & B. I would like them to stay at home where they belong but this might not be an option. Would they be OK going to a strange environment with other bunnies or at least bunny smells around? Might this affect their bond and relationship? I would hate them to start to argue or become unbonded. Would they be very upset and unsettled by going away or would they take comfort in each other? Any thoughts? Am I worrying too much?:?

I take mine here: http://www.bunnyhall.co.uk/
The place is in Nottingham. I am not sure how far away it is from where you live. I also know of another reputable rabbit holiday accommodation in Sheffield. Pm me for details if you think it is not too far away for you.

Mine are happy enough at a bunny B&B, though I've often wondered about the smells of other rabbits too. I do notice, however, that they lose their toilet training a little bit (the B&B doesn't have litter trays) and that they sulk for a few days after they get home, too.

I take mine here: http://www.bunnyhall.co.uk/
The place is in Nottingham.

Hi:wave:
Our boys have been to Bunny Hall twice now - they love it! They watch all the other buns playing & tear up and down the hutch! Then they sulk when they get home - I think we're not as entertaining!:roll::lol:
It is a bit pricey though.

Some rescues have boarding facilities too.

We have a rabbit boarding business in Barnsley, you are more than welcome to come over and have a look around, even bring your buns too so you can see how they feel for an hour or two before you book anywhere.
We have litter trays or you are welcome to bring your own so they have a familiar smell, all food, hay, veg etc is included in the price too.
We have never yet found a bond to be broken from boarding or for them to be affected by other rabbits. We've had a couple of people from your area use us before (one a member on here) and it takes about an hour by car.

Alvin and pearl went into boarding at the rescue where we got pearl from last year... they had a great time and were brilliantly looked after... only problem i found was it took Alvin over a month to calm down with his crazy humping of Pearl once we got them home... :?

We have a rabbit boarding business in Barnsley, you are more than welcome to come over and have a look around, even bring your buns too so you can see how they feel for an hour or two before you book anywhere.
We have litter trays or you are welcome to bring your own so they have a familiar smell, all food, hay, veg etc is included in the price too.
We have never yet found a bond to be broken from boarding or for them to be affected by other rabbits. We've had a couple of people from your area use us before (one a member on here) and it takes about an hour by car.

We use Holiday Hutches and they are fantastic, Rubens and Dilbert love going and always seem miserable when they first come home! I'd definately recommend them!:D

We use Holiday Hutches and they are fantastic, Rubens and Dilbert love going and always seem miserable when they first come home! I'd definately recommend them!:D
I also use Holiday Hutches:D
My lot never want to come home either:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back