• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat...take a look:

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
I know you are a sucker for an eyeliner bunny so...If this little one is a boy...might be good for your girls!!!

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

:lol:

I have just seen! :love::love::love:I have never seen anything more adorable - I have never seen a baby bunnie before and I have to say I cant believe anything could be so cute! I always thought kittens were the cutest things ever - but sorry - thats uber sweet! Wheres me tena Lady???

Look at his little spots at the side of his nose!:love::love:

I have just seen! :love::love::love:I have never seen anything more adorable - I have never seen a baby bunnie before and I have to say I cant believe anything could be so cute! I always thought kittens were the cutest things ever - but sorry - thats uber sweet! Wheres me tena Lady???

Look at his little spots at the side of his nose!:love::love:

Are you tempted then?! ;)

Is he up for rehoming?

Yes, all 3 of them are. Well the moustache one and the one with more black are. The other one is very small in comparrison so we are keeping an eye on it. If everything is ok with it when they are old enough, that one will be looking for a home too :

IMG_1564.jpg

Please let me know if anybody is interested. They will be vaccs/neutered before going to new homes. A small donation will be asked in order to cover those costs.

But yes, they are lush :) :love:

Hehe!

That's what I keep doing at home! They were running around on our bed this morning causing mayhem! :love:

I wouldn't get anything done around the house if I was in your shoes; I'd just be sitting there watching them all day. :love::love:

Back