• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 3 Gloucestershire bunnies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
These are the 3 gorgeous bunnies that arrived this afternoon :D:love:

This is Nessa, she is an older girly and is completely terrified at the moment. She cried when I put her in her cage. You can't see it in the photo but her other eye is very runny and she has a very snotty nose. I am hoping she will bond with Eddie and Elwood

HPIM1508.jpg

This is Bessie, who is taking everything in her stride. She is blind and deaf and appears to have a bit of a head tilt. I have had many blind bunnies here but have never seen eyes as bad as hers before, the surface is full of craters, they are awful. Needless to say she is on pain relief, but is definately the most chilled of them all.

HPIM1509.jpg

HPIM1513.jpg

This is Bunny Bundy. apparently the name Bundy means freedom so i thought it would be a good name for him :) He is bonded to Bessie even though he is unneutered. He is very nervous but has eaten when he thinks I'm not looking :lol:

HPIM1512.jpg

I just want to say thank you to Alice for letting me give these special bunnies a forever home :):wave:

Awww, you do a wonderful job looking after these very special bunnies....I take my hat off to you! Here's hoping these rabbits have a happy and healthy future :wave:

Awe!! Poor lil Bessie! I may just have to sponsor her in the future ;):love:

I have just checked her over and given her her medication. I honestly have never seen eyes like it, they are horrific. I have no idea of the cause but they must certainly be giving her a lot of pain. But she is so happy and settled and is looking after Bunny Bundy so well that he is now much more relaxed and chilled out :love:

:love::love::love::love::love:and I love the new names, so pleased they are OK after their long journey and well done for taking them in

Awww what little poppets :love: They are lucky to be with you, I'm sure they will settle in nicely. I particularly look forward to seeing photos of the happy threesome ;)

Hi Liz,

It is so wonderful to see them safe after all they have suffered.

And, my thanks are to you for giving them such a loving special home.

Love the names.

And, Theo, bless your heart for doing the journey, thank you.

love Alice x

Back