• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-Sunshine thinks she's a cat!

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
Daisy has been slowly introduced to my three cats and dog over the past two weeks, and now she seems to think she is a cat!

She keeps trying to snuggle up with them on the sofa and make friends, but they're just not interested - poor Daisy!

Daisyweek2021.jpg

At cat feeding time Daisy follows them into the kitchen and tries to get access to their food - she doesn't seem to understand she's a vegetarian :shock:

Daisyweek2034-1.jpg

And when the dog has his dinner Daisy joins the cats in watching for any stray dog biscuits!

Daisyweek2031.jpg

Or, perhaps she thinks she is a human - I don't want cabbage, give me your cup of tea!
Daisyweek2025.jpg

Thanks everyone. I think she's gorgeous too, :D

My dog, Gambit, is an elderly lurcher. He seems to have decided Daisy doesn't exist, and ignores her totally. Daisy is terrified of the noise of his claws on the laminate flooring, and legs it whenever he moves about. But she keeps sneaking up to him when he's standing/sitting/lying still and touching him with her nose, then running away :lol:

Lola would lvoe to play with the cats but they aint havin none of it - I love the look on your dogs face!!! I love Lurchers!!!:love:

Lola would lvoe to play with the cats but they aint havin none of it - I love the look on your dogs face!!! I love Lurchers!!!:love:

I think he's saying, b**** off with that camera and let me eat my dinner in peace!

Poor Lola and Daisy - cats are such meanies!! :lol:

Shes absolutely gorgeous! :love::love:

Ronnie is the same when Poppa is eating her dinner - he doesnt realise he cant have dog food :lol: xXx

Back