• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie - For Mum2buns

Hello Again
As promised, Here are the boys back in September when they were re-bonded. Unfortuantely, a few days after these were done, they had a fight, so I have not been brave enough to let them out free range again!! I do hope I can in the summer. They look sooooooooo happy then!!!

Do you have any footage of your 2 boys? I'd love to see it.

Here they are.............
My little hairy monsters!!!

tehee, how do you tell the difference between your troblesome twins?

Thank You -yes sometimes it is hard to tell them apart.
Eric is slightly bigger and has a bigger bottom!!! (hence we call him Eric bigbottom - he's says I'm a fine one to talk!:lol::lol:)
Ernie has a "prettier face" and Eric a real boys face!! (if that makes sense)
Also Eric now has a little bit of his nose missing!:(:(
And usually Eric is the one in front with Ernie following along behind!!:lol::lol:

I did some footage of ty and bru and not sure now where it is (I borrowed camera from work) will try to find it and if not will borrow again and take some to show you - probably get them fighting but I am used to that now. They have a little spat and then they are fine

I did some footage of ty and bru and not sure now where it is (I borrowed camera from work) will try to find it and if not will borrow again and take some to show you - probably get them fighting but I am used to that now. They have a little spat and then they are fine

Hello
I'd love to see your 2 boys.
How bad are the fights - I'm so worried about letting the boys have too much space again?

Back