• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little B******!!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
He's just chewed through my earphones! I could kill him! I've told him were having rabbit stew for tea tonight! I can't believe it! Guess i should fork out for some more.... :(
Helen xx

I guess you just learnt a very expensive lesson, lol. It's happened to most, if not all of us. I love my laptop wire, phone charger, hair dryer, two phone lines and my hands free to various bunnies. They are sure generous with what they chew.

When I was new to buns, my little Smirnoff chewed through my phone charger, Xmas lights, CD player main cable & one to the speakers in the half hour he was left alone. Bizarrely now they have a whole room they can destroy as much as they want, they've stopped:roll:

We've all been there! I have lost:

The plug for the stereo
various extension cables
Carpet
Speaker cables
Phone chargers
TV arial

Lola has gone through about 5 phone chargers, two sets of ear phones, lap top cable (cost £50 to replace) and numerous USB cables, she must have radar to sniff them out!

Well i've had at least 2 sets of earphones chewed through previously, a modem cable as well as quite a few other things. If only i'd moved them off the bed when he was out! Oh well best order some more now
Helen xx

stereo speaker cables
ds cable 2 within 24 hrs was my fault according to my son even though bun was shut in one room and child in another, ohhh i wonder how he managed to get into the childs room :roll:
only one tv arieal out of 6 they seem to have a radar for one particular one,
laptop cable, its currently decorated in colourfull lecy tape :lol:
fire place fairy lights

i dont think ive done to bad considering the amount of bunnies ive had in and out of my house :lol:

one of my buns peed on my ipod :roll:
chewed a massive hole in the carpet
chewed through my dads digi cam battery charger
chewed through the phone wire!

trust me you soon learn your lesson :shock:

Together my animals have destroyed a £250 mobile phone:cry:, expensive gaming mouse, DS charger(on the day I got my ds, the gits), god knows how many headphones, jewellary, a couple of fans, a few bits of makeup.

My dog Lola has chewed up my last pair of shoes :evil: Luckily my mum got me some new ones or i'd be going out barefoot :shock::lol:

My dog Lola has chewed up my last pair of shoes :evil: Luckily my mum got me some new ones or i'd be going out barefoot :shock::lol:

My dog Spike chewed through the zip on an expensive pair of leather boots a few months ago.
Hubbie bought me a new pair and I left them in the hall and yup, he's chewed through those too:lol:

My dog Spike chewed through the zip on an expensive pair of leather boots a few months ago.
Hubbie bought me a new pair and I left them in the hall and yup, he's chewed through those too:lol:

Oh dear! :lol:
Lola always chews my shoes up, only ever mine!!!:evil::lol: Damn dog! Our old Staff Pagan used to chew everything, she shredded furniture, clothing, pretty much anything she could get hold of. She cost us a fortune!

I have no buttons left on my Sky Plus Remote now! :censored::censored:

That is the same with our digibox remote :lol:

Sophie chewed through my charger too... which was charging a new phone for the first time :roll:

We also lost a telephone wire amongst other cables :roll:

I'd bought a new leather settee and there's two holes in it where the little monkeys chewed it.

Brian's printer cable, the buttons off the remote... carpet... my jeans... oh and my new table!

Wii AND PS2 wires both in one day.
TV remote buttons are all chewed right down to the plastic.
Phone wires.
Tyler's DS Lite charger wires.
Clothes.
Shoes (Nick has a new-shoe fetish - tasty!)
Table legs.
Sofa.
Scatter cushions.
Toenails. :shock:
My hair.
My best handbag.

In the spring, they are going to live outside again. :roll::lol:

My boyfriends brand new Playstation 3 cable! He wasnt very happy...at all!

And this Christmas Dwight "opened" one of my fathers wrapped gifts, thankfully he didnt destroy the gift! :lol:

To date Hugo has chewed through my Hubbys xbox 360 headset wire, the snake viv wires, 2 lamps, my sisters handbag & a phone charger!
So far Phoebe's only chewed through the zip of my brand new dressing gown - but that was bad enough!
They always find something expensive to ruin don't they?! :lol:

Back