• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collapsed Rabbit-U/D 27th Jan Post 118

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Dermot-

Have had Christabel on the end of the phoneline giving me instructions as to what to do. He has had various drugs and is on fluids and a heatpad.
He is a very sick Rabbit.
Christabel says not to move him as she can do no more for him than what I am already doing. She says transporting him at this stage is not an option.

Sorry to be asking for vibes agian. Its not for me but for Dermot.
I am to call Christabel with updates. Thankfully I think Donna (ARC) is at the surgery today. She is always really supportive at times like this

:cry:

Last edited:
Goodness
Jane you're having a rough time with your bunnies recently.....loads of vibes for Dermot from me and my bunnies.x

Oh no :cry::cry: ........ He is in the best possible care with you Jane, sending him lots of vibes. xx

Thank you

Have just updated Christabel.
Dermots heart and respiratory rate has slowed right down and I just cant get him warm :cry:
We think he is closing down

:cry: :cry:

Poor Dermot, he's been fighting so hard for such a long time. I hope he still has a little fight left in him somewhere.

(((vibes))) x

Back