• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rosie today please?

Ahh, Good Luck Rosie! Hope it all goes well for you - remember get tucking in to that grub when you wake up then you can get home quick!

Home safe, just waiting for poos! There is a big wee in her carrier but not sure if that was from this morning or this afternoon!

Hiya,

How is she? I have been thinking about her all day! Hope the operation went well!!! Hope the poos are also coming along.

I can't wait to see her again...we are so excited about welcoming Rosie to ours.

Caroline...you have done a stirling job looking after her. She really is an excellent little bun! She has a brill foster mum.

Hiya,

Just got home and come on to the forum to hear about Rosie!!!
How is she? I have been thinking about her all day! Hope the operation went well!!! Hope the poos are also coming along.

Tried to get on the forum at work today to check on her progress but it wouldn't get through the school system. Think its because it has the words 'sexing bunnies' on the forum!!! grrrr

I can't wait to see her again...we are so excited about welcoming Rosie to ours. Bean is also looking forward to meeting his new wifey and has been doing lots of jumping around in excitement.

Caroline...you have done a sterling job looking after her. She really is an excellent little bun! She has a brill foster mum. :D

Let me know how she is!

Rosie is very grumpy and very grunty this evening :roll: She hasn't moved too much apart from to give me the evil eye as I come in. She has had a few bits and pieces but hasn't touched her veggies so far and there's been no poo yet. Thankfully a little bit is going in so hopefully it will eventually come out too!!

How is little Rosie doing today?

She is doing a great job in making sure I'm worried and feel bad, like Jill says! She has done a few poos and had eaten a few mouthfuls here and there, but by no means back to normal. Still very grunty, but seems much more lively and very very thirsty. She lies with her head resting on the bowl and everytime I pop my head round the door she goes in for another few mouthfuls!

She's been very picky about what she's eating (apple, basil leaves and a few pellets :roll:) but her poos are looking fine so she's obviously eating hay, but not when I'm looking!

Awww bless her. Good that she is eating things though. When Bean came out of his op he wouldnt eat at all. Had to go into the vets for a day and half to be syringe fed and vet nurse had to keep an eye on him. £150 later!!!:? he got better...bless him.

Still sending the good vibes.

Hope you don't think I am interfering too much. Just looking out for you and Rosie!

Hope you don't think I am interfering too much. Just looking out for you and Rosie!

Of course not, its nice you're so interested while I'm raving away about her to anyone who'll listen!!
Her favourite veg turns out to be cucumber as that's all she'll eat out of her usual lot!

Cool cool - pleased to listen. Its brill that she has eaten something. We will be sure to get some cucumber in for when she arrives. Bean also loves cucumber but his favourite is broccoli and banana!

He is also a grape stealer! So had to keep them out of bounds!

Back