• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furminator......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I have a cat furminator brush for my bunnies and use it twice a week and i can 100% guarntee that it is the BEST brush i have ever bought and can say its deffo worth the money!

It takes out the dead hair without damaging the top coat! I get 10x as much hair out than with a normal brush!

Would never be without it! Next time in Furminate Fudge i will take a pic of her next to the pile of fur i get out of her!

They have them here:
http://www.simplyk9.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_13&products_id=334

Check out their website for videos!!!
:wave::wave::D:D:wave::wave:

I just have a wee plastic brush and kirby always growls at it. Would this be even scarier for him do u think? Was thinking of trying a baby brush. Hes shedding like mad atm though, so something like that furminator thing seems like itd be really good for him.

Also if its not suitable for certain cats/dogs breeds, would it not be the same with some rabbit breeds? removing too much hair from certain types?

Last edited:
I just have a wee plastic brush and kirby always growls at it. Would this be even scarier for him do u think? Was thinking of trying a baby brush. Hes shedding like mad atm though, so something like that furminator thing seems like itd be really good for him.

Also if its not suitable for certain cats/dogs breeds, would it not be the same with some rabbit breeds? removing too much hair from certain types?

It is really good for when buns are moulting but if your bun doesnt stay still he might not like it! I have one bun that attacks the brush (all brushes) but the others sit still or lye down!

I dont think it would be suitable for rexes and maybe angoras as i ont think the brush would work well! What i do is brush them with a normal brush first to get out matts/knots/tangles and then use the furminator!
and i dont use it as much as it says for cats/dogs! I use it once a week but if i feel i need to used it again i will and i use it twice a week during moulting!

Back