• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Material data sheets and... bunnies.. :o(

Julia123

Warren Veteran
Not sure if you are aware but there is now a new requirement suppliers of chemicals to site the contents and testing of their products..... the other half of the company i work for deals in waste management and has access to the sheets...

Mobil test on animals, rats gerbils .... and skin tests on bunnies :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm sure there are others but as one I now know about I am boycotting Mobil...thought you should know incase you want to do the same....

oh right... i dont use that stuff but ill make sure ste avoids it too if i catch him bringing it into this house.... must be a good sign we dont use it as i had no idea what it was :oops:

TBH julia almost all of the big petroleum companies will test on animals. Things like oil can get on skin & therefore have to be tested. They also supply large amounts of petroleum to the cosmetics/detergent industry which of course will also test on animals.

Better get yourself a horse love or teach bungle how to pull a sledge :)

Almost any chemical has to undergo these tests :( Although most were carried out years ago...even things such as paint, coatings, detergents etc etc

It isn't a new requirement MSDS have been around for a while

Back