• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumper needs vibes/ update he is home

jenny s

Mama Doe
thumper is going to be castrated tomorrow so please sendd your vibes his way, im dreading taking him as ive never left a pet at the vets before luckily im working so should take my mind off things.

will update tomorrow probably with loads of questions

Last edited:
Good luck for tomorrow. Hopefully it will go fine. Make sure you get painmeds when you pick him up because he will obviously be sore.

Please keep us updated :)

Lots of vibes coming your way, do keep us posted on how he is doing. I am sure he will be ok.

well just phoned the vets and he is fine just abit sleepy.

i can pick him up around 4

cant wait to get him home bless him

any advice for when i fetch him would be fab:wave:

That's great :D

Make sure you get pain meds. That is very key, most of the rest you can do at home, like inside, warmth, buffet food, etc.

Yay, good news. Just make sure you have lots of his fave foods in to tempt him to eat - herbs, veggies etc. Alfie still scoffed like a pig after his neuter but lots of bunnies will be very relucant to eat.

he is home:love:

vets are amazed by the size of him

asked for painkillers but was told he didnt need any as he had a long lasting injection, he is to stay in tonight as its ment to be cold but can go back in the shed tomorrow.
the nurse said when he came round she went over to him as his head was in his food bowl she though he was a sleep but infact he was eating his pellets half a sleep.:lol:

i dont have to take him back unless im worried or if he picks his wound.

at the moment he is quite tired just lying in his cage on top of the table, he has eaten some pellets and abit of a cabbage leaf. he is also drinking well

well ive just got home from work and hubby says thumper has been a nightmare. he has been so naughty in his cage ive put him back in the shed.

he has recovered far quicker that i thought. he was so happy back in his shed.

i was worried that he would injure himself in the cage over night so feel he is safer back out side.

Back