• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i cant believe ive had him 2 years

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
it only seems like yesturday i got him :love: where does the time go?

my beautiful Misty :love:

8 weeks old the first day i got him

IMG_0560.gif

Mistysmall3.gif

Mistysmall7.gif

12 weeks old

IMG_0778.gif

5/6 months old

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

9 months old

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

1 year to 18 months

P1000177.jpg

Photo029.jpg

P1000497.jpg

P1000500.jpg

aww thank you i how you feel Kenno i didnt get any pics of Crystal when she was a baby except 2 which are really blurry!

looking through the pictures you can see its taken him a good 2 years to finally fit into those ears! :love:

aww thank you i how you feel Kenno i didnt get any pics of Crystal when she was a baby except 2 which are really blurry!

looking through the pictures you can see its taken him a good 2 years to finally fit into those ears! :love:

It sucks doesn't it! I didn't have mine as babies, but I bet they were cute! :D

HaHa, it certainly has! Those ears just make him look even more adorable! :D

Gosh, he is just too adorable for words :love::love:

And what a poser! He certainly seems to love the camera :) How do you get him to stay still? Mine bounce around the place and most of my pics are blurry with them just heading out of shot. The only time they are still is when they are eating :shock:

Gosh, he is just too adorable for words :love::love:

And what a poser! He certainly seems to love the camera :) How do you get him to stay still? Mine bounce around the place and most of my pics are blurry with them just heading out of shot. The only time they are still is when they are eating :shock:

hes always been a poser lol im thinking he was a model in a past life :p but then i take lots of pictures (im obsessed :oops:) so maybe hes just used to it now lol

Boy does he love the camera, your right about the model in his past life! Not only does he like to pose but he takes great pictures!
I think im in love with him so much :love::love::love::love::love:

he grew up so stunning :love::love::love::love::love:

time flies dont it :shock: Alvin is almost 2 i cant believe it myself :shock:

Back