• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming this little guy!

dayle_x

Mama Doe
1308221-301m.jpg

Sadly, Being a naughty girl I went on preloved and saw this little guy who needs a new home.
Hes one and a half yrs old. I told myself I was going to get one more rabbit and was going to get him from a rescue or maybe from here, but I couldn't resist him! But to make myself feel better I suppose he is a 'rescue'.
I'm going to see him saturday dinnertime, so excited :love:
I love lionheads, and i love choccy bunnies so he is perfect!

I got my first rabbit, Tyson, from preloved. In some ways it's like getting them from a rescue I think as he obviously wasn't wanted by his owner

He's very sweet... a little nethie with a bit of lionhead in him! Looks like a bunny I have here at the moment, she's moving down to her new home in Leeds though if bonding goes to plan! :)

Shame the Breeder didnt want him just because he 'no longer fits in with her breeding programme'

:cry:

I saw the ad too

Shame the Breeder didnt want him just because he 'no longer fits in with her breeding programme'

:cry:

I saw the ad too

I know it made me sad did that.
I have spoke to her though and she does seem like she cares about her buns, she was questioning me and says she wouldn't rehome to anyone with less than 5ft hutches because thats what hers are, which are a very good size compared to most breeders crappy 2ft x 2ft hutches.
I'm just glad I can give him a lovely home :love:

Hes here!!
I'm keeping his name Buttons and he is absolutely gorgeous.
Hes in his cage now, and doesn't know what to do with the toys bless him. I had him on my lap and he was frozen, I don't think hes used to cuddling.

I'm in love :love:
This has cheered me up a little from the loss of my friend

Back