• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ohhh my poor Blueberry Muffin ....UPDATE .

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Blue went in for a dental today .... well i have rung the vets to see if we can pick him up but he is still very sleepy so we have to leave him there a bit longer ...:(

his poor mouth is in a right state ... :( :(

his upper molars have disintegrated ...leavung nothing to wear away the bottom ones ...as a result his mouth is a mess ... no wonder he didnt want to eat yesterday :( :( :(

how long must he have been in pain ...:?...i feel terrible ... :(...its so hard to keep a check on loss of appetite etc when buns livein pairs ...:?

i cant wait to be able to go get him ... :(

so now all 4 of my buns have probs ...... Nemo has crystals in his wee and has the potential for stones ... flops has stones ... Hope has funny do's..spces out :?...and now blue will need further dentals ... :(

Last edited:
Poor chap :cry:
Hopefully he'll be much more comfortable once his mouth heals up.
I am sure the Vets will give you some pain relief to give him for a few days as I expect he'll remain very sore at first.

Sending vibes for him

xx

Oh Angie I'm so sorry, poor little fella :cry: Sending him lots & lots of vibes & a big cuddle, let us know how he is when you get him home xx

sorry to hear angie bout your buns, hope they all get better soon sending loads of vibes from all us here:love:

well... my Blue is home ...and he has woken up a bit now.. he has nibbled on some grated carrot and keeps going back for a bit more ..

have made up a crate in my grand daughters room ..a real squash but it will do..(flops is taking up the spare space down stairs :roll: )..

im going to leave him in the quiet for an hour then fetch hope in to comfort him ..(want to check hes eaten enough first though...otherwise the syringes and recovery will have to come out again ...:roll:

Awwwww Blue :( You poor big bunny :( You're so lucky to have such a great Mummy to look after you though :)

Biscuit has similar teeth problems, she's missing so many :( She can't eat some things any more. Apple with skin on is a no-no coz she can't get through the skin and chew it down anymore. She nearly choked the other week :shock:

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN IS FEELING MUCH BETTER AND SAYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIBES ... HIS MOUTH IS VERY SORE BUT HE IS EATING FOR HIMSELF NOW ALTHOUGH NIOT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE ...

I JUST THANK GOODNESS I TOOK HIM TO THE VETS WHEN I DID OR HE WOULD HAVE STARVED TO DEATH :?:cry:

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN IS FEELING MUCH BETTER AND SAYS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIBES ... HIS MOUTH IS VERY SORE BUT HE IS EATING FOR HIMSELF NOW ALTHOUGH NIOT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE ...

I JUST THANK GOODNESS I TOOK HIM TO THE VETS WHEN I DID OR HE WOULD HAVE STARVED TO DEATH :?:cry:

Glad to hear he is improving!

Back