• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey - for Mum2buns

Hello

As promised here are the vids of Honey

I'll have to get some transferred to photobucket of Eric and Ernie, when they were in the garden after re-bonding. i'll do that tomorrow!

Anyway, here's Honey Bumbalina (or Honey Bunningotn Smythe as Hubbie calls her:lol::lol:)

8thJan5.jpg

Last edited:
she is gorgeous :love: I love her. She is one happy bunny isn't she - binkying and flopping. :love: thanks for posting this for me. It made me smile

she is gorgeous :love: I love her. She is one happy bunny isn't she - binkying and flopping. :love: thanks for posting this for me. It made me smile

Hello

No problem with the posting - see she's nothing like E & E!!! :lol::lol:She has the same little black nose and some markings on her back, but otherwise so different.
She has a lovely cuddly nature and loves to lay at my feet and be stroked, but she is also very inquisitive.
I love her to bits and am so pleased I went a got her in the end.

We just need to decide now what to do in the spring! My Hubbie wants to try and bond her with the boys - I'm not keen, as they are so good together now and I would hate to spoil that.

If she is outside, she will be on her own:cry::cry:
I'm not sure if we could get another boy for her.

We'll have to see.
Either way, I don't want to re-home her - she's toooooooo lovely!!!:love::love::love:

That was the greatest flop ever - thunk! Such a gorgeous girl - no wonder you gave in in the end. ;)

It took all the strength I could muster to avoid getting her in the first place, but once I saw her still in the shop and needing her eyes looked at and in desperate need of exercise, I had to have her. I would always have wonderd what happened to her.

As it is she has had her eye flushed 3 times in 5 days this week and we now know, it will be a lifelong problem.
Poor little girl.
She is adorable and never makes a fuss!!

of course you will never re-home her she is your lovely little girl now and will be forever.
I am still wondering about getting a little girl bun to bond with Ty and Bru (keep seeing ones I love at Kay's where I got my lovely Bru from).
I wonder if you could see if they bonded and if they didn't keep Honey inside as your little house girl.
Would that break Eric and Ernie's bond I wonder. I can just imagine all 3 of them running around together. She might just boss them about and give them less opportunity to fall out. Who knows. Either way you've got 3 lovely bunnies.
What is it about rabbits that makes us all go so gaga?
I am a perfectly normal person (well I think I am) with a job, husband, kids and yet I absolutely adore my rabbits having never thought about getting one before I sort of ended up with Tyson without really thinking about it. NOw i couldn't be without them and find myself talking about them to everyone and anyone!
:love:

of course you will never re-home her she is your lovely little girl now and will be forever.
I am still wondering about getting a little girl bun to bond with Ty and Bru (keep seeing ones I love at Kay's where I got my lovely Bru from).
I wonder if you could see if they bonded and if they didn't keep Honey inside as your little house girl.
Would that break Eric and Ernie's bond I wonder. I can just imagine all 3 of them running around together. She might just boss them about and give them less opportunity to fall out. Who knows. Either way you've got 3 lovely bunnies.
What is it about rabbits that makes us all go so gaga?
I am a perfectly normal person (well I think I am) with a job, husband, kids and yet I absolutely adore my rabbits having never thought about getting one before I sort of ended up with Tyson without really thinking about it. NOw i couldn't be without them and find myself talking about them to everyone and anyone!
:love:

Hello

I too do think about putting Honey in with the boys, but I don't know. I'd be afraid that their bond would break and then I might have a pair and a single or 3 singles if neither bonded with Honey.
I must admit, I did mention keeping Honey indoors with us to hubbie last night, but in all honesty we don't really have room indoors for her permantly!
I would like to get her outside in the spring and perhaps see how she gets on there.
I really don't know what to do for the best. She is sooooooooooooo cuddly.
I had 3 x 30mins sessions of cuddling her yesterday and each time she stopped and stamped her feet when I put her back on the floor. I think she'd stay in my arms forever!:love::love::love:

ANyway, I think you're right about the making us go GAGA - I never thought I would own rabbits at 44 years old and they have completely stolen my heart.

ANyway, I am posting more videos soon, one of the boys sharing a chipmunk_k bunny bicckies (sooo cute) and one of me and Honey having a sneaky cuddle!!:lol::lol::lol:

where is this vid I want to see it I was 44 when I got Tyson must be the age!!!! - I've had him 2 years now so you can guess how old I am

Back