• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes

carasblanco

Mama Doe
...my gorgeous LaRue has been hospitalized 2 days for Stasis and am picking her up today to continue her treatment at home. She has been with a great vet and I know has had the best care possible and does have some very small poos so there is some hope... All my rabbits have been so very healthy for 1 1/2 years now and it's just so shocking :cry: :cry::cry:
I hope everyone and their buns are well, it's been a while since Ive been on here
xxxx

Big hugs and cuddly vibes for LaRue, hope it all goes well x x x

OMG just seen your signature :love:

Last edited:
Big hugs and cuddly vibes for LaRue, hope it all goes well x x x

OMG just seen your signature :love:
Wispa and Zola made it :love: and I love the dali-esque and wacky theme she did to match the silly photos.

I'm too upset to post more right now, she just won't eat anything and lies flopped about, I'm just terrified I'm going to lose her... may have to bring her in to vet again tomorrow.

Lots of vibes. :wave:

:wave::wave: HI Tree thanks for the vibes :wave: Miss you and will try to get back on here soon. If I posted as soon as LaRues stasis happened on here she might be better off today.:( I think I am taking her to be readmitted by the end of the day or at least for more advise and a look over again.
xx

Hi Rachel thanks hun it really helps to know people understand. I hope you are having a great winter & have lots & lots of snow to play in! :wave:
xx

Hi Rachel thanks hun it really helps to know people understand. I hope you are having a great winter & have lots & lots of snow to play in! :wave:
xx

Hey you :wave: we have toooons of snow! Such a white winter, how's yours??

Let us know how LaRue does at the vet.

Back