• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Dutch foster girls!

duracell

Alpha Buck
These little mites arrived here today (taking my foster number to 7 Hmmmmmm) and they are just sooooo sweet :love: so I thaught I would share a photo with you all. :D

dutch.jpg

The ginger and white has lost quite a bit of weight before she came to us so we are keeping a close eye on her :(

awwwww they are just precious!!! i love dutch bunnies^^ i have a wee boy who is in the wonderful care of my sister and he recently lost his wife :cry:
and I miss my wee bub loads

Awww gorgeous girlies :love:

Dutchies are our favourites too and we have 2 black and white girls and 1 agouti boy. OH doesn't know it yet but I would like to have the full range of colours one day...they would look so pretty! :roll:

aww they are stunning! im surprised they havent been snapped up already! :love::love:

Re homing is just sooooo slow at the min :( I wont be happy to let her go ( except to a home more experienced than me!) until she has put some weight on, she nibbles and runs around but wont eat enough to put weight on, it is very frustrating. Seeing the vet again on monday.

its awful things are going slow for rescues at the moment :(

if i had space (because i have a small garden), time, and money id deffinatly adopt Echo and Jasper (on the rescues website) i love them :love::love:

im also keeping an eye on the website for fundraising events so i can get my butt along to one.

Back