• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a sponsor Rabbit?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

Been looking at Rainbow Rabbits and sponsoring.

How do you choose when there are so many buns with sad stories???

Anyone else sponsor a rabbit???

Pick one that has had most treatment and therefore the money will hopefully help to pay off its bills :wave:
I know what you mean though :(

I know, I feel the same. I am interested in sponsering a rabbit but as you say the choice is very hard. Maybe email Rainbow Rabbits and ask if theres one that hasnt been sponsered as yet and you could be its first sponser:D

im just about to sponsor two rainbow rabbits (just waiting for money on my card to go in) and was looking to see if anyone else does sponsorship.
i wish i could do so much more xxx

It doesn't matter which you pick as you are helping them all really, just pick the one you think looks cutest :)

I got two rainbow rabbits sponsored for my xmas :D I have tiffany and elvis, they're brother and sister and very pretty :love:

I have a bit of soft spot for dutch bunnies, I'd love to have a house full of them just running around daft :lol:

I got two rainbow rabbits sponsored for my xmas :D I have tiffany and elvis, they're brother and sister and very pretty :love:

I didn't realise you were a member of the forum :D :wave: Elvis and Tiffany say they hope you had a nice birthday and liked the card they made for you :love:

Thank you to everyone who has or is considering sponsoring one of our bunnies it really does help :D

We hopefully have 3 new bunnies arriving in the next few days so will try to get our website upto date early next week :)

This thread has really brightened my day, thank you :)

:wave: I had a nice birthday thanks :D Tell them thank you for my birthday card, it was lovely and they both look very pretty in the picture :love: I found your website through this forum. I still can't get over how small elvis is! My bunny sponsorship certificates are up on the wall in my bunnies room :)

i sponsor loki at hopper haven... its was love at first sight when i first went there, a giant with headtilt how could i resist :love::love::love:

and the two from rainbow rabbits were because they had sad stories :(

silly question... but who/where is Hopper Haven? :oops:
i was trying to find more places that did sponsor bunnies

i cant really have another bun here so this is my substitute :)

:wave: I had a nice birthday thanks :D Tell them thank you for my birthday card, it was lovely and they both look very pretty in the picture :love: I found your website through this forum. I still can't get over how small elvis is! My bunny sponsorship certificates are up on the wall in my bunnies room :)

Thats great :wave::wave:

Elvis is so tiny, but has a very large growl, he doesn't like me going in his pen :lol::lol:

We have another dutch ,Bruce,who must be 3 times bigger :lol:

silly question... but who/where is Hopper Haven? :oops:
i was trying to find more places that did sponsor bunnies

i cant really have another bun here so this is my substitute :)

It's in Redditch in Worcs - click the link below

We currently have 151 rabbits at Hopper Haven, over 60 of which are permanent residents because of their health issues.

I sponsor Bella at Hopper Haven who suffers from snuffles, but has the most beautiful temperament and cutest face:love:

I sponsor one called Pete at the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford. H ewas really cute when I had a cuddle on their open day! Don't think it really matters which you sponsor as (and correct me any sanctuaries if I'm wrong) the money goes into the sanctuary's pot anyway.

Thats great :wave::wave:

Elvis is so tiny, but has a very large growl, he doesn't like me going in his pen :lol::lol:

We have another dutch ,Bruce,who must be 3 times bigger :lol:

Ted my dutch boy was said to be about 6 or 7 when we adopted him in march
last year so soon he'll be 7 or 8 but i never think of him being old. He also had his back paw broken at some point and it was never fixed (his previous owner never mentioned it when they took him to the rescue) but he's still so full of life :)

Ted my dutch boy was said to be about 6 or 7 when we adopted him in march
last year so soon he'll be 7 or 8 but i never think of him being old. He also had his back paw broken at some point and it was never fixed (his previous owner never mentioned it when they took him to the rescue) but he's still so full of life :)

Poor Ted, I'm so pleased he has a lovely retirement home with you :)

Although Elvis and Tiffany had a terrible start to their lives at least they were rescued when they were still young so will have a happy long life :D

Back