• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Other names/products similar to readigrass

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Just phoned the place where I get my megazorb from and asked about readigrass which they don't stock but they do Dobson and Horrell Just grass for £7.98 and another which I can't think what it was called now :roll: for £6.44.

Does anyone know what that one could have been? And is the D&H any good for buns?

I get some Excel Forage for £2 from my farm stockists.
I believe they're £3-4 at Pets@Home
Last quite a bit as well. 2 weeks for 2 buns.

Does anyone know what that one could have been? And is the D&H any good for buns?

Would it have been Graze On maybe? (I think that's what it was called anyway) I was looking at dried grass that the farm shop this morning when I was getting my Megazorb but came away without any. :lol:

Yes graze on, thank you! I'm too embarrassed to ring back 'excuse me I was thick earlier and now I can't remember what the other dried grass is called'. :lol:

Anyone know what it is like?

My buns and my pigs love Graze On and never leave a bit of it..it doesn't have such a sweet sugary smell as ready grass and it is darker and finer.

Is the Graze on as high in calcium as readigrass?
I am going to ask my local farm about it as it may be cheaper than readigrass :D

My buns love Readigrass but won't touch D@H Just Grass. It seems to be cut much shorter than Readigrass and my bunsters like to chew on the long stuff. Never tried Graze On - wouldn't mind giving it a go but bet you can only get it in horse-sized sacks?

Back