• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Juicy Lucy and her first play out!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy had a little play out this morning - didnt keep her out long cos it was so windy but she did seem to enjoy it and it gave her a break from being in the crate in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Awwww, love her. :love::love: I had to :lol: at the way she ran from the camera every time you got close up. :lol:

I know, in one video, I am actually shoving her bum to make her run move as she knew I had pellets, she didnt seem very impressed but it gave ehr a break!

I know, in one video, I am actually shoving her bum to make her run move as she knew I had pellets, she didnt seem very impressed but it gave ehr a break!

:lol::lol::lol:

I can't video my buns because they both mob me as soon as I bend down to their level, thinking I've got food.

Awwwwwwwww - she's such a cutie!!:love::love::love:

I hope Lola takes to her, they'll make an awsome couple and I know 2 little boys who would love a date with them!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwwww bless her Andrea!

She doesnt look too impressed the miserable moo!

How did you get her back in :shock:

:lol:

Back