• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dundee to Sheffield

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Minimallow

We need to get 4 gerbils from Dundee to Sheffield in around a week and a half to two weeks time. I could do a couple of hours drive, and Jack and the other lady can travel an hour. Its some bits in between that need filled in. If anyone could help out here id be so grateful - as would Jack im sure!
Thanks for reading,
Nicki

Any route really! Just whatever anyone could do to get Jack his girls :) We could drive a couple of hours ourself in some direction for the first leg.

I meant to add - 3 gerbils are going to High Green in Sheffield and one is to go to Ecclesfield in Sheffield. If theres a point that both Jack and the other lady who is getting a gerbil could meet someone that would be excellent

I live just off the A1 in north yorkshire so could take them from here and meet someone a bit further down?

Me and hubby could drive to annandale water services. Is there anyone out there that could pick up the gerbil from there and travel an hour and a bit south to meet Bex please? If we get this sorted then the run is complete :)

Me and hubby could drive to annandale water services. Is there anyone out there that could pick up the gerbil from there and travel an hour and a bit south to meet Bex please? If we get this sorted then the run is complete :)

Come on guys, please:)

Jack x

If we have to we will drive to meet Bex ourselves but it will cost around £50 in petrol so if anyone could help out we would be so grateful. x

At some point, and i don't know when, Jamima will be coming back up north from Yorkshire with either a bun run or me travelling down to get her, i could take the gerbils then but it could be a few weeks

Thanks Phill thats great of you to offer. We may just have to do it ourselves after all. A few weeks is probably a bit too long as Jack has waited such a long time already - plus we have gerbils waiting to come in who we cant take until these ones have gone. Im going to see what i can come up with to sell to raise the money lol. Im sure i'll find something!

Seems like this may be sorted. Thanks to everyone who has offered some help. We are just going to drive to Cumbria to meet up with Bex who will take the gerbils back with her and meet up with Jack :) Thank you so much Bex you are a Star :)

Could anyone get them to Halifax this Thursday evening? If so we can collect from there and bring them back for Jack to collect from us here.

Thanks very much for your offer but I am working on Thursday so wouldnt be able to do the first leg of the journey. We appreciate your kind offer though x

Back