• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message For Those Who Donated Toward The Petshop Five's Vet Care- U/D Pics Added :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Just to let you know that they have all now been vaccinated against Myxomatosis and VHD.
Today Liam and Patrick are booked in to be neutered. Liam's new Mummy is paying for his op. Patrick will need a blood test before he has his because he has had some symptoms causing a bit of concern.
So the money you lovely generous lot have donated will cover the cost of Patrick's pre op' blood profile and his neuter (which will only be done if his bloods are OK).

A huge thank you to everyone who has been so generous in helping The Petshop 5 :D

Jane, Liam, Patrick, Enya, Niamh and Jo xx :wave:

Last edited:
Awwwww :love::love::love:

I for one was very happy to help! You've done an amazing job with them all. They were so lucky you were passsing when you were :D

I was happy to help too.....i love seeing their pics of them growing up into big bunsters

Liam and Patrick have gotten through their neutering OK :)

There was one abnormality in Patricks blood profile relating to his Liver Function. I went into panic overdrive :oops: but Christabel says the abnormality is likely to be either a 'false reading' or to do with the fact that he has just finished a course of Fenbendazole.

I am still worried though cos Patrick was the poorly Baby that had the severe diarrhoea whilst with the Pet Shop..............

* I must not stress.......... I must not stress *......:oops:

Hi Jane
Glad they both got through their ops!:):)

Hopefully nothing to worry about with Patrick.

You have been such a great bunny rescuer.

Awww bless them both glad they came through ok and I hope the liver readings are nothing more serious than a "blip" due to the medication x

The boys are home and they are fine :)
They are already eating

008-10.jpg

003-13.jpg

Thank you again to all who have helped The Petshop Five :D

Back