• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dogs new bed

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Mildreds face:lol::lol:
000_1144.jpg

000_1145.jpg

They look like they approve. You're so lucky you have such good doggies - my two would rip that bed to shreds in about 2 minutes flat.

Wowowowowowww I wantttttttttttt for Delllllllllllllllll awwwwwwwwwww I love how they shar a bed and Goergoe goes to sleep in it straight away awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I love your doggies Marie :love:

Well my fingers just worked overtime and I have clicked to buy one off ebay instead of sending the seller a message 1st :roll::roll::roll:

My roxy would chew that:cry: I bought her a new one yesterday (pink and fluffy) which she has had fun today pulling the stuffing out of:evil:

Awwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwwwww I love the latest piccie and YES I am a copycot cos one is in the post to me right now :oops::lol::lol::lol:

My roxy would chew that:cry: I bought her a new one yesterday (pink and fluffy) which she has had fun today pulling the stuffing out of:evil:

My Del does this to his beds if I buy fluffy type matresses like teddy bear material.....if its more plain he is ok, I am hoping because of the leather surround he wont chew the inner cushion :)

:love: Aww thats really sweet!

Your 2 doggies have got it made, the most comfortable doggie bed in the world AND by the radiator :)

Mine came about half an hour ago wooohooooooooo can't wait to see Del in it :love::love: Your doggies must be ickle souls Marie as it isnt as big as I expected however I am sure once Del gets in he will look really lost :lol::lol:

Back