• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do!............

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Bunnies! they are so complicated! :lol:

I recently got Gizzy from FatFluffs, she is gorgeous and bonded with my mini rex sebastian very easily in the house.

I have tried putting them out in their hutch but both times it seem Sebastian chases Gizzy. I have cleaned the hutch, scrubbed the hutch but it makes no difference.

Bring them back in and they are friends again instantly!

They are now in till warmer weather as i could no longer stand it so cold! and the buns are happy as larry in here with us in the warm :roll: plus i think it's doing Gizzy good as she sees lots of us so is getting less nervous.

but what to do... I do want them to go out again in spring...

Suggestions please! :D

Why don't you try them in a run for a while once it is sunny and see how they get on. Hopefully they will have so much fun they will forget the chasing. Then gradually increase the time outside. Once they are ok in the run try putting them in the hutch for a few hours.

Mind you by the time we actually get a sunny day they may well be happily bonded already :roll:

How long have you left them in the hutch for? I had to rebond Alfie and Bubbles after a fall out and there was some chasing when I moved them back into the hutch which took a few day to settle down again completely.

Back