• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know I Said I No Longer Looked at the Classified Ads...........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
but today I did and well...............

'I recently adopted two rabbits from my friend but unfortunately we have to have them rehomed again as they are digging up the garden'

'Buttons is a cheeky chap who sadly needs rehoming as he no longer fits with my breeding standard'.

'LOVELY RABBIT TAME REALLY NEED TO GO AS MY CHILDREN DONT BOTHER NO MORE SHAME REALLY'

Sooooooooooo depressing :cry:

'I recently adopted two rabbits from my friend but unfortunately we have to have them rehomed again as they are digging up the garden'

'Buttons is a cheeky chap who sadly needs rehoming as he no longer fits with my breeding standard'.

'LOVELY RABBIT TAME REALLY NEED TO GO AS MY CHILDREN DONT BOTHER NO MORE SHAME REALLY'

OMG!!! :evil:

YOU CAN'T GIVE YOUR CHILD FULL RESPONSIBILTY OF A RABBITS :censored::censored:
Why are people so ******* stupid?

Quelle surprise!!! They're rabbits and there's a pretty good chance that any bunny is going to like digging holes. :roll::roll: Just like the poor bunny in the adoption bit at my local p@h - who was "destructive" ie. chewed things.

People can be so dumb. :(

Or "we've got a puppy now and it licks the bunny too much"......ask my foster boy Luke about it. :roll:

A breeder is giving away a chinchilla coloured mini-lop for free, as "they need the hutch space". Luckily they are somewhere up north. :lol:

I really wish people had to have a licence before they were allowed to have a bun.They are such complex little souls not throw away toys.Im so sick of humam beings,the SO CALLED SUPIRIOR RACE!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what, animals take work! No matter what it is. And shouldn't he/she have observed the animal "for breeding standards" before she took it?!?!

:shock:

It is,, their is so many rabbits out their that need saved!! if only we had acres of land and lots of money :( xx

I see them every day... A few have popped up today, one of which from a breeder who no longer wants their mini lop doe..

'Has a 'fly ear' but if put with a nice buck produces stunning kits' What a moron....

I was offered a one year old sheltie dog last night because the owner 'couldn't breed from him or show him'...it's utterly disgusting. I don't think people who can discard an animal like that deserves to even have them. They treat them like a 'business tool' as opposed to a life.

I really wish people had to have a licence before they were allowed to have a bun.They are such complex little souls not throw away toys.Im so sick of humam beings,the SO CALLED SUPIRIOR RACE!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Sarah!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

WTF are some people thinking????? :censored: k*******s!!!!!!

I saw the 'not upto breeding standards one', and hes a gorgeous bun, and hes located near me. i'd love to take him but i have zero spare hutches

buttons? got me thinking now i hope its not an arc bunny, how often do people say adopted from a friend, your more likely to say given, saved etc i hope it isnt, not that im playing favs with a former rescue bun this is a sad story for any bun, but people are not allowed to rehome themselves, ment to give them bk, this a local paper ?

just read the breeding bit so most likley not was just so riled up :evil:

Back