• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 green Tesco tunnels anyone interested?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I noticed they'd re-stocked so grabbed 3! if anyone still wants them and is willing to pay p&p please let me know first come first served!

only the cost £3 each plus however much it costs to post! Only got them coz I knew people were still wanting them on here! I'll keep going back for more if they're still wanted!

:wave: I guess these are spoke for, but if you manage to get any more id be interested :)

Looked in 3 tesco's round here and there were none :? They must fly off the shelves :) xXx

Where do you live?

The 3 I have are going to Spider! But I will be going back to Tescos every couple of days Im sure they will have more how many would you like?? BTW I live in Colchester BUT I have a feeling you won't need to pay postage as we'll probably meet v soon as it's a friend of mine whose interested in Coco :D

Becky and Louise please let me know how many you'd like and Ill let you know when I get some!

The 3 I have are going to Spider! But I will be going back to Tescos every couple of days Im sure they will have more how many would you like?? BTW I live in Colchester BUT I have a feeling you won't need to pay postage as we'll probably meet v soon as it's a friend of mine whose interested in Coco :D

Becky and Louise please let me know how many you'd like and Ill let you know when I get some!

My heart sunk then, i thought you said Pickle... i think crazy things, so paranoid :lol:

:D:D
I heard the homecheck went well too :thumb:
Just a matter of bonding and getting him to his new home now ;)

I went to tescos the other day to get some and there wasn't any :evil::(
If you get more can you let me know, please :)

I wanted to gatecrash the homecheck because I wanted to meet the infamous 'unbanned' Tinsel and owner of Captain Carrot :D

Hmm I think I have a Pickle sized bag I might take while visiting Coco.....

No worries Lilian I will put you on the list!

I wanted to gatecrash the homecheck because I wanted to meet the infamous 'unbanned' Tinsel and owner of Captain Carrot :D

:shock:
I'd bunny raid that bag... :shock:

:lol::lol:
Aww
Do you know if by any chance Julie wanted me to bond, or is she doing it?

Back