• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Guinea pigs

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Ruby

108_1420.jpg

108_1419.jpg

108_1416.jpg

108_1418.jpg

Dandelion

108_1424.jpg

108_1423.jpg

108_1426.jpg

108_1427.jpg

Ruby & Dandy

108_1421.jpg

We are hoping to get more in the summer, as Dandy is getting old and Ruby's only young.. we don't want her to end up alone. So we are searching for more guinea pigs this year :)

We are hoping to get more in the summer, as Dandy is getting old and Ruby's only young.. we don't want her to end up alone. So we are searching for more guinea pigs this year :)

They are scrummy :)

You'll end up like me...we've got 22!!! :shock::shock::shock: All rescues! :)

They are scrummy :)

You'll end up like me...we've got 22!!! :shock::shock::shock: All rescues! :)

Blimey! I already have ten bunnies, don't think i could handle 22 guineas on top of that :lol: They must make such a mess :shock: My guineas need cleaning out every two or three days even though they are free range all day!

Blimey! I already have ten bunnies, don't think i could handle 22 guineas on top of that :lol: They must make such a mess :shock: My guineas need cleaning out every two or three days even though they are free range all day!

Yup...they are certainly little pigs!!! Hehe! They just pooh everywhere!!! But I adore them so they know they can get away with it ;)

Back