• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bourbon the rabbit being netured on monday

amber26

Warren Scout
My rabbit bourbon is being netured monday he is two i thought i should get him done so he can go with his friend who is a girl

They live apart she has got a three tier hutch and he has got the rest of the shed i really want them to hve the whole shed and the three tier hutch will he be alright and how longs shall i wait till they can be put together they can see each other all the time so do i still have to introduce them probley or will they be ok

He can still be fertile for weeeks so I think it's about 6-8 weeks you need to wait.
Is the female spayed? If she isn't it'd be a good idea, would make her less likely to be terrortorial and less likely to get cancer :)

Not sure about bonding, I think it'd have to be on neueral ground but someone who knows better will probs be along to confirm that

Back