• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly's behaviour is getting worse..

Rose

Mama Doe
I'm really hoping i'm going to be able to get her spayed at the end of the month :?. I cant feed her with out getting attack, she lunges at her food. :shock:

Good news is that Jack is become sweetie pie and comes up to the bars to say hello he is much more friendly. :)

my ted is like that allow would never bite but would scrab you, she grunts at you too. i bribe her first with a treat then put my left hand behind her ears and put her food in the bowl with my right. she's got very good now all i have to do is put my hand there without any pressure but she'll always reward me with a grunt when i let her to the bowl :lol: cheeky monkey.

my ted is like that allow would never bite but would scrab you, she grunts at you too. i bribe her first with a treat then put my left hand behind her ears and put her food in the bowl with my right. she's got very good now all i have to do is put my hand there without any pressure but she'll always reward me with a grunt when i let her to the bowl :lol: cheeky monkey.

Molly bit me at the weekend and my finger went blue :shock:

ouch what a rascal, well i have to say that spaying didn't help it out of ted, so it may just take patience and trust for her to stop doing it as bad.

ouch what a rascal, well i have to say that spaying didn't help it out of ted, so it may just take patience and trust for her to stop doing it as bad.

I'm hoping spaying will help *fingers crosses* shes has only started being aggressive since Christmas. She used to be such a clam relaxed bunny. I think its her hormones (sp?). She is about 11 months old now.

Back